Augusta CRC Advertising
The Augusta Community Resource Centre is the home of many great advertising sources. So if you are trying to get your business’s name out there contact us!
We produce Augusta’s local newspaper, the Pelican Post. If you haven’t seen it before, digital colour copies can be found on our website in the “Pelican Post” section. If you are interested in advertising in Augusta’s local paper see the relevant form.
As a member of the CRC you can also take advantage of promoting or advertising your event by including in our calendar of events section.
Digital Notice Board Rates and Information
Digital Signage Advertising provides a modern approach to advertising your business or event. Your adverts are prominently displayed on a window-width screen located at both the local Augusta IGA and the Augusta CRC office. Locations have been pre-selected based on high-visibility traffic. Ads can be changed or updated as per conditions below.
- 6 months advertising for single highest traffic location, Augusta IGA, $540 with up to 2 changes to content
- 6 months advertising for both locations $1020 with up to 2 changes
- Month-to-month advertising, highest traffic IGA location $120
- Month-to-month advertising, Augusta CRC location $100
- Month-to-month advertising two locations $190
- Weekly rates available on request
- Minimum total of 3 minutes advertising per hour- slots of 45 seconds each
- Hosted digital signage locations are provided with all
- Artwork provided by advertiser, QR codes recommended
- The CRC can offer in-house artwork or a creative service. The standard charge for digital notice board artwork is $120 which covers up to 3 hours of art direction and design work.
- Each additional change will have a charge of $55
- For month-to-month advertising you can change the location
- Package deals are provided when combining advertising with the Pelican Post and CRC Membership. Contact the CRC for a quote.
- 59% of people who see digital signage want to learn more about
- 70% of people are likely to make an unplanned purchase thanks to digital signage. Stats provided by Entertain Australia